Wednesday, January 30, 2013

He sets me up to WIN

For THIS reason I remind you to fan into FLAME the gift of God, which is IN you through the laying on of my hands... (2 Timothy 1:6 ESV)

What can I say about my day? I am inspired. I am moved. I am called. I am pulled. I am motivated. God helped restore/create a passion within me. I have been praying that the Lord would provide me opportunity to use my gifts. To put my hand to something that His favor rests upon.

I don't know all of what tomorrow, next week, next month or the coming years look like for me. But what I am reminded of is that GOD IS A BUILDER. God allows us to go through situations, sometimes way less than ideal to SET US UP, brick by brick, for what He is planning for us in the future. He lays foundation, and he builds, and he remodels, and he restores, and he protects.

What I KNOW and can stand confident in tonight is that my God has a PLAN for my life. I had lost a bit of faith in that, my vision blurred by my circumstances. But literally I am praising the Lord.

I am PRAYING that the gifting's that the Lord has put IN me will be fanned into FLAME for THIS time.

Wow. I'm stunned by Him right now.

--praise Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME....