Monday, May 12, 2008

The Grace of God...

I don't have much time, due to studying for finals and my personal Bible study that remains unstarted. However, I just want to take the time to remind everyone how gracious our Heavenly Father is. I cannot imagine life without Him.

Another reminder,
Lifting our hands in worship doesn't make us a worshipper.
Simply reading our Bible at night doesn't make us closer to God.
And praying before bedtime doesn't mean our prayers are being heard.

We have to have a heart of genuinity. God does NOT bless those who talk one way but walk another. I've learned this first hand and have only recently chosen to really walk the straight path. So many verses have applied to me lately. I've struggled with a very real issue and it's taken me FAR from God. I have been hurt, and I have hurt others. I'm so sorry for this and so ashamed of my sin. I hated who I was. Through much prayer and supplication I have realized that forgiveness can pertain to me.

Oh, Heavenly Father, how amazing are you. You see through my very being into the heart that so desperately cries out for You. In these approaching times be with me and those that surround me. Don't pull Your hand from us, O God. We need you every hour. Bless Your Holy Name. Do not let me lose sight of Your Mercy and Grace and goodness. I have been a blessed recipient of all three and only wish to return so much more than I ever could to You.

With Love, and Prayers for troubled times.
Kay

No comments: