Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pre-Finals week

So, I haven't posted in this blog in FOREVER, but I was thinking that I need to start it back up again. I like talking to people, and considering Xanga is gone (like forever ago) and I really don't post stuff on myspace or facebook, I've decided to pick up blogging again. I like it. And, I like reading about other people's day, so maybe someone would like to look into mine...

My roommate is really killin me. It's 11:10 pm and she is watching wildfire on TV. These dorms are not big at all!! I can hear everything. Plus, she still will go and take a shower and brush her teeth and do everything as loud as possible. Ugh, sometimes I remember God is teaching me patience, even though sleep is something I love dearly.

I took my Lab Final for Chemistry tonight. I passed, with a 61 percent. Ya, I know, right?! I've never made that bad of a grade. But I guess there is a first for everything. If I make a zero on my lecture final which is worth 220 points, I will make a 72 in the class. I really need at least a 75, and an 80 would be really great. So, if you're reading this, pray I do will.

Plans for tomorrow include, but are not limited to, the following:
  1. Shower and get ready
  2. Study for Lab Quiz in Anatomy and Physio
  3. Study for Lab Test in A&P
  4. Go to Human Growth and Development
  5. Study in lab for A&P test
  6. Study for A&P Lecture Test
  7. Study for Chem lecture test
  8. Type up 100 Human Growth vocab terms to study for final
  9. Create my outline for English Comp II

Yea, a lot of stuff to do, I know.

Also, I need to figure out something to do about all this acne I got going on.

Again, I'm starting a diet the day I get out of school for the summer. 60 pounds is my goal weight loss for now! Definitely more for later, but 60 as a a goal for now! I'm so excited. I've been pumped about going to work out for a while now! Plus, my aunt is gonna do it with me, so that is something pretty cool!! We're gonna act as our own lil personal trainers!

Well, it's been good to be back, Talk later....

No comments: