Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life

I'm at my Aunt's house, so if my post randomly stops it is because I had to go home and I'll finish it later.

I quit my job. Ya, the one I had for four years. It became too much. Well, that's what I thought, but what I think is really true is this: I am out of my mind. I mean, I have known that I've been struggling and all lately, but ya know, I had no idea that depression might seriously be what has been going on with me. I had been denying it I think. I mean, I began to see the trend in my going to bed super super late (like 3 a.m.) and then the everyday sleeping until 1:30 pm or later. That is just completely not me and when I get up it's like it takes every bit of energy to stay awake. Today I slept until 2:30 in the afternoon. I mean, What on EaRtH is happening to me?

I'm going to make a better commitment to Christ. Because I know that has to happen. But it's so hard. No lie. I need a vacation. I also know that vacationing for a little while isn't going to help me because I thought quitting work would help and now I realize that working is what kept me going. I don't even really know why I'm so depressed. I mean, maybe God is just telling me to get up and begin to move on. I mean, really I just don't know.

If anyone is reading this, please pray for my parents. They're really struggling financially. It's sad. And I hate it that I can't help them out.

Goodbye for now.

No comments: