Sunday, September 20, 2009

WOW! :)

Church was SO great this morning. The sermon was one that encouraged people who were not in a life group to get in one. It also reminded us that are in life groups the benefits of staying in one. Pastor Scotty made a great point. You wouldn't take a job based on the negative things it came with; You would take a job based on the benefits you received from it. This is an awfully short way to put it, but I am terrible at summing things up well.

AnYwAy, I was so encouraged at church this morning. I think just being in the House of God this morning is what did it. Coming to the conclusion earlier on in the week that I was done being rather selfish about church and what I expected from it played a vital role in this morning for me. I am so grateful for connections and divine appointments God has done for me. I sometimes measure how in tune with God I am with how much I perceive He is working in my life. I know, ridiculous... But it's sometimes how I think. But I'm trying to really change my viewpoint from this distorted untruth to the fact that when I do what I am supposed to do such as pray, read the Word, and spend time intimately with my Savior, He is indeed still transforming every fiber of my heart.

Life Group is tonight! I am so very very excited for it tonight! :-D

xoxo

No comments: