Wednesday, May 5, 2010

He's Carrying Me

2 Corinthians 12:9, But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

No kidding. Everytime I read this verse, I tear up a little bit. In this season of life, with RN school coming to a close and the other crazy stuff going on in life, I wake up truly not wanting to get out of bed. In fact, today, I chose to miss a meeting and sleep until 11:30am. I know... it's just how t-i-r-e-d I am. Everyone is...

But beyond that, this verse... ahhhh, it's just SO good. I blogged last night about me realizing that truly, the weaker you are, the stronger God is in your life. There comes points in people's lives where you just know that God is your strength. Paul goes on and says that he boasts about his weaknesses. He says, "Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." Strangely enough, it's exactly what I feel like doing... in prayer to the Lord, of course. No one wants to be around a mopey person. And, I don't feel like moping to the Lord. I just want to tell Him that I can feel how strong He is in my heart right now. That I know my every waking moment is being controlled and propelled by His love. That's a really weird feeling. I've not felt it before. But as I experience it, I realize that being out of control is not that bad. Letting God just do His thing.

I'm weak, and like I ended my last post... I feel Him carrying me. It's amazing.


No comments: