Thursday, June 10, 2010

Twenty.One.and.One/Third.

I'm employed now. :) I'm sure it will feel a little more real when I actually receive compensation. Whew, starting a new job is really... weird. Really just updating because it's been a while since I have. I think the strangest part about this transitioning period in life, is that I truly have no idea what it is that I am transitioning into. People keep saying that I can do whatever it is that I want to do. That's great, but what on earth do I want to do. What does GOD want me to do? I truly don't want to get caught in that "Only-this-many-more-weeks-til-the-next-thing" mentality. It makes life go by too quickly.

I know my God is faithful, and I know more than anything that He has a plan for my life. He knows exactly where I am and He sees my entire future. I just need to trust in Him. To believe that He will make a way. And stand firm that I am where I am supposed to be because God has brought me here. Trust my family, mentors, and friends. And OBEY God no matter the cost.

Jeremiah 29:13 (The Message) "When you come looking for me, you'll find me. "Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." -God's Decree. "I'll turn things around for you."

Good stuff....

No comments: