Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just a Prayer...

Hey God,
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to scrounge myself out of bed in the morning. Must get on a better sleeping regimen before school starts. So many things are floating in and out of my small brain. So many things need deep thought, and serious prayer time with You. I find myself just ignoring them because I don't want to go through the frustration of possibly making the wrong decision and causing turmoil in the end. God, please grant me the wisdom to take care of all of these things. Give me a heart that can understand other's opinions, but the strength to stand firm in what You have spoken into me. Keep Your hand on my emotions, as they need Your controlling. Walk with me through all that is ahead. Give me patience, God. Your patience.

God, I read today again that You have given us a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline. Not one of timidity. I pray moreso that if there is timidity inside of my life, that you gently continue to replace it with more of the three. I believe You will/are doing this. Thank you and I praise You for it.

Father, I pray for this back pain I've been in for over a week now. I'm not sure what I did to it, but I do know it's causing me a lot of pain I could live without. Please place Your hand in the situation and heal what is all jumbled up back there! I know You can, as You are the ultimate physician. Thank You for being a great doctor!

Lord, I pray for all of my friends, and those who have supported me over the past several months. If they've recently experienced the loss of a loved one, I pray that you comfort them, and show them a peace that surpasses all understanding, and that you give them strength to continue with life. If they or someone they know is facing an illness, I pray healing into that situation. God, YOU HEAL. I've seen it over and over, and I pray that you stop cancer cells from splitting, and that You restore function to body parts that have lost it, and I pray that you bind Satan from attacking minds with depression and anxiety, as this is not from You. More than all, I pray a blessing upon each one of their lives, their children's lives, their relatives lives, their marriages, their workplace, and more. I thank You. I know that You bless those who bless others!

God, as I get up and start my day, give me patience. Today, I want to radiate the same kind of patience You have. I want to shine You today through specifically patience.

In Your Name I Pray,
Amen y Amen

No comments: