Friday, May 22, 2009

Blessed beyond measure...

W o w.

3 simple letters sum up so very much. I'm not entirely sure what my future holds, but I know it's in God's hands. When you truly understand that, peace is surreal. My faith has been grown so much lately. It's not been an easy process, nor will it become easier, but truly trusting God has it all under control is so relieving. It gets really old when people are saying constantly, Just trust the Lord, He knows everything. Even though that is true, sometimes it's just not the most enlightening statement at the time. But now, I can actually tell myself that, and know that it is true. Not just know, but feel. Difference, there is one!

Even though there is SO much to think about and do, I really need to just slow down in mind. My body is moving quickly, and I don't think my mind is keeping up. Anyone ever feel that way? :) I smile typing that, because I know how common the feeling is. God is not one of confusion. So, I know that the straight way will eventually make itself known. I am so excited for what may be coming my way.

Continue to pray, my friends! God is not only hearing you, but He is seriously answering your prayers. Even if I can't see everything going on. The heavenly realm is holding majestic works, all just waiting to make themselves clear!

xoxo

No comments: