Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A new song!

So, I was sitting in service tonight, and these words just came to me. No tune put to them yet, but my mind was totally geared toward the upcoming Mission Internship.

Chorus:
God, Your people are hungry
Your people, Lord, are so lonely
God, Your people are poor
Your people, Lord, are our responsibility

Verse 1:
Your favor is upon me and Your love abounds
Without Your hand, I wouldn't be here
This journey is only beginning
My training just at the start
Use me, oh Lord, to love Your people.

Verse 2:
I promise to give all that I am,
Down to the very end, only You'll remain
Bless all those I'll tell about You
Open every heart and mind
Use me, oh Lord, to love Your people

So, I'm not a songwriter, at least not anymore. But, I just feel like this could catch on in my life, and I can't wait to sit down at a guitar or piano and put it to music. I haven't written music in so long... It feels good to get a fresh touch from the Lord in this area.

Today/Tonight has been AMAZING. So may opportunities have just opened up to me, and I don't know how to really deal with them all. I want to make the best decision; the one the Lord wants me to make. I can't wait to spend intimate time with Him. Honestly, I can't wait to meet Him face to face. I can't believe the favor on my life. I just simply can't. I knew I was made for something great for the Lord. I knew I would do things for Him... things that some people just won't do, but I didn't know it was going to feel so RIGHT. All of the things that have happened are just these things that I could never have dreamed would happen to me. My biggest dreams all seem so small right now.
Do you realize what that means? I need/can dream even bigger! Those dreams may feel very small one day too! :-)

Pray for me. A lot is coming up and I have alot of decisions to make!

I love you guys so much!!!

No comments: