Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fundraising for COH update!

3 weeks from tomorrow I will be headed to Convoy of Hope located at 330 S. Patterson Springfield, MO. Seriously so close. I went out today to drop off a check for some money I have raised. Man, it's so tightly close. It makes me so nervous.

At this very moment, I'm not sure the exact amount that I have raised. It's not a whole ton, but it's getting there. Please, prayer warriors be praying! And if you don't consider yourself a prayer warrior, go to battle on behalf of all the people that can/will be blessed by servanthood during this trip! I need you!

To the point of this blog---

There is a HUGE weekend coming up for me in like 2 days. I still can't believe how much needs to be done. I was really counting on the Lord allowing us to do the bake sale up here in Springfield. So many more people up here to buy the delicious homebaked goods, but Walmart failed me. So, I'm going back home to do the bake sale at Richards Brothers. Which is totally fine! I'm absolutely cool with it. I like the people at home, and they know me well. I also have had a great manager to work with me. He even let us borrow a table last time we held the sale there! PTL. Anyway, I am doing the sale this Saturday morning at 8 am until we have sold everything. I have a LOT of people helping bake stuff! I am so very blessed!

Then, on Sunday, I have the privilege of a hometown pastor allowing me and my family to make and host dinner after Sunday evening church in another effort to raise the funds for this trip. So much work, but so worth it!! My family and friends are awesome.

Here is where I need your help. I need to raise about 800 dollars this weekend. Sounds like a LOT, huh? That's because it is a lot...to us here on earth. But to the Lord, money is nothing. Money grows on trees in Heaven. ;-) It's endless, limitless, and holds no boundaries to the Lord. I know that He can work miraculous things. I am asking for you to get on your knees with me and pray as hard and fervently as you can that I raise these funds this weekend.

I wholly believe, trust, and am leaning on Jesus to make this possible. I think I should write a book and let other people see how God is moving and has moved in my life. I can't even imagine the things that have not yet come to pass!

Pray!!

xoxo

No comments: