Thursday, December 17, 2009

2010

Tonight I attended the SBU-St. John's College of Nursing Pinning and Commencement. What an exciting thing to join in celebration with the graduating class of 2009. It was also very exciting to catch a glimpse of what I get to do in like exactly 5 months. The date of my graduation is scheduled for May 20th, 2010. Whoa! I have a lot of hard work ahead of me, though. :) Let's do it.

Today marked the last day of my 5th semester of classes. Crazy. Three words: Time flies by. I was thinking earlier about all that I get to look forward to in the year of 2010. Here they are. Celebrate with me!

2010:
Start my last semester of working on my first nursing degree in January.
Get my braces off!
Turn 21 years old in March!
Graduate in May!
Start a job in June!
Take my boards in June!
Get a NEW car!
Move into my own place!
Find a husband! (So that's not a definite thing... ;-) haha)
Grow with the Lord! (<-that's pretty definite.)

That's a lot of really cool stuff! Really, that only takes me through half the year. Who knows what the other 6 months could hold, huh? God is such a good God. I can't wait until I can start talking about moving out of the country for missions. Maybe that will happen sooner than I hope. :)

Goodnight, loves.
xoxo

No comments: