Friday, January 1, 2010

Survival

Well, it's officially the new year. 2010. It's gonna feel weird writing "-10" on my dates. I still wrote 08 all last year. It's true. The older you get, the faster time flies.

There are so many things about this year that I have to look forward to. If I don't remind myself how quickly 2009 passed I may very will wish 2010 away. Currently, I'm home sittin in my grandma's house 100 miles from where it feels my life actually is. It's so weird. I don't really remember the transition where "home" no longer became "home-y", but it definitely happened. I've been home since December 19th, which will only be 2 weeks tomorrow, but I have cabin fever like crazy. There is NOTHING to do in this town. Not having a job has made it extra boring. Dang this economy!

I'm in such a horrible mood. Kind of feeling like the Lord is purging me. Anyone ever felt like that? I just want to cry. I'm so emotional. You would think I suffered a personality change. Though being home sometimes does that to me. There's only so much I can take sometimes.

One thing I want to talk about after I really study about it in the Bible is hypocrisy. The questions I want to be able to answer are these: What is it? What are some signs of a hypocrite? What are the consequences to hypocrisy? What effects does it have on those around you?

I'm curious as to what I will find.
Until then....
Kayla

No comments: