Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bah...

It's been another few days since my last update. I've been sick the past few days so I haven't done much of anything, really.

I'm kind of having a rough week. I've been really reflecting on a few things in my life. God keeps reminding me of this statement: "My promises for you are dependent upon your obedience." And to be honest, I have had a hard time obeying the little things lately. I have sin in my life, and I just don't quite know how to ward it off. Satan is really good about throwing temptation up in my face time and time again. It's frustrating.

Ya know, I've been given this really amazing opportunity this summer to do big things for my Lord and Savior. And, because I've failed quite often recently, I'm afraid He will snatch up the trip from under me. I know that the Lord is faithful, and that He knows we are human, but I do just have this fear.

I'm also becoming really good at pointing the finger and not realizing that their are 3 pointing back at myself.

What I really need is to spend more time with the Lord. I know He has a plan and He desires deeply to connect with me on a more intimate level. I have left this level many times and I always regret the decision.

More later. Love!

No comments: