Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's been a while, I know...

Well, it's been over a week since I've updated on what's been going on with yours truly. Let's see here, my birthday was the 7th and I got to go home and visit, which was nice. I get really tired of the consistent drama, though. Sometimes staying here and calling on the telephone seems more beneficial to us all. My family is definitely a unique one. We're so tightly entwined it seems that it is almost harmful. One thing I have been able to observe is that distance makes the heart grow fonder. My birthday was good, though. I told my family about Haiti which went REALLY well, and also told them about my desire to go with Convoy of Hope on the mission internship this summer. Man, that makes me nervous lol.

This morning I woke up to a phone call from my clinical instructor asking me where I was. We each have a week off from clinical duty, and I was convinced this week was mine, but in fact it is next week. So, I completely missed thisweek's clinical. Stink!! I'll go in tomorrow at 6:30 am, but we are done early tomorrow at 11:00 am. I'll have to make up my hours missed today at the end of the semester. No big deal, but I do feel like a huge retard. But good news is that I'll have a 13 day Spring break! Woo Hoo! :) I'm not sure where I'll be during those 13 days, but some of it will be spent at home. Some with friends, and some ALONE. I need some time ALONE desperately.

Well, Laundry is calling me. I must tend to it.

Love!

No comments: