Monday, March 2, 2009

Burning the candle...

...at both ends.

I'm getting tired. Really sleepy. I can't believe all the things God has orchestrated in my life recently. I know I say that a lot, but really...I give Him all the credit. I want to make sure people everywhere watching me grow in this life of mine knows that everyhing good that happens is directly a result of the Lord's unfailing love and guiding soft hand.

I took a huge test today at school. Honestly, I'm worried about it. It was tough. Real tough for me. I'm glad I aced the first one, because I'll need it I'm afriad to make up for this one. Then again, the Lord could've completely guided every guess. Likely?...probably not. :) He rewards us for our effort, and this test I just couldn't focus on.

Let's see... Sunday's message was awesome. I can't wait to use it to help someone else. I love my church, and Pastor Scotty just is an amazing man all around. His family is remarkable. I know that with the leader he is, many of his offspring will bask in God's glorious presence for years to come. Monday was..oh yea, that's today. I keep thinking today is Thursday. Crazy, huh? Lol. I spoke to the Nicholson's yesterday and told them that I was game for moving into their household. They have offered me a place to live for 'free.' My payment will be mainly helping them with childcare, housework...and then I'll offer a monthly payment as well. But, this is going to save me so much money. I am so blessed. I won't have to take out any loans next year. That will cut my end school payment by probably 5,000 dollars. Crazy, huh?

My mom is seriously considering going back to school. I am supporting her 100 percent. She is incredibly smart, gifted, and talented. I know God will bless her in this ministry. I'm also praying for my dad. He's strugglig with being out on the road. He has 18 days until he comes home for only 5. But, those 5 days will be precious to our family. I hope he loves coming home.

I love you guys. A lot. :) Goodnight.

No comments: