Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chaos may surround me. . .

I will stumble
I will fall down
But I will not be moved
I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
But I will not be moved
On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
I will not be moved
-Natalie Grant

What a powerful passage of song. Mmm, :) The favor of the Lord tastes so sweet. It is becoming more real to me every day how every second of every minute I constantly need my Jesus. There is absolutely nothing in this earth that can take me from Him. There is not one single object that can separate His love for me. This song confirms the fact that I will mess up. But, thanks be to our LORD and Savior, I will NOT be moved. How I owe Him more than just my life! What else can I give Him while I'm on this earth? Nothing, but He knows He has me. I long to give Him more. I long to praise Him until my lips can no longer move. I want to worship with my hands until they are no longer lift-able on my own. And I want to bow on my face until I can no longer remember what standing feels like. I want humility. I want leadership. I want to exercise in the power of the Holy Spirit that I have been given.
I want to be used to change lives that will change lives that will change lives, and so on. I want to leave not only a mark, but a legacy in this 2/3 of a second life of mine. I am learning to be patient. It is the hardest thing I have had to learn in my entire lifetime, but it is something God is calling me to develop. He desires that I learn how to be content in no matter what situation I may be in.
I could go on and on and on. But for now remember, I will NOT be moved. Please continue to pray for me, because the more I surrender to Christ in the area of missions, the more the enemy attacks. The enemy cannot touch me for I am protected by Jesus. But, he can lay on the oppression.
Have I told you guys (whoever reads this) how much I LOVE YOU? Have I told you how much I am praying for you?? I do love you, and I do pray for you daily. Walk in faith. Don't live comfortably.

No comments: