Wednesday, February 11, 2009

God is SOOO good.

I'm not sure how many times or ways I can say this, but it is so true. Man, I can't understand what it would be like to not have the tad bit of wisdome of the Lord that I have. I LOVE the Lord. We've been talking at church about having the favor of God on your life. Out of Exodus 33. I've realized that I want the FAVOR of the Lord on my life. I am asking God daily. You get the favor of the Lord by spending time with the Lord, and ask for His favor, it strengthens the heart and you can have the favor of the Lord on your life. There is so much that comes from the favor of God. The Lord loves us so much. There is so much more to this story. But, I want to be radiantly humble just like Moses. Sigh, I will talk more on this later.
Love you all!

No comments: