Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nothing's gonna stop me eating the foods I love, not even gas. ..

Has anyone seen that Beano commercial? That is a line in it. 1) I love to talk about toots. It is a commonality between all people. It's hilarious and I love to have fun with it. 2) As much as I might like to go there this morning, I'm not. I wanted to talk about how it has a spiritual denominator.

We all like to do what we want to do. But the Lord demands holiness and uprightness. If we walk uprightly He will protect us. But we have this attitude of "Nothing's gonna stop me. . ." It seems like we have all the time in the world on this earth, but ask any elderly person and they'll tell you just how fast life passes us by. I've already flown through 20 years of life.

I'm reading this book right now called, "Lady In Waiting." I'm only into the second chapter, but already it has convicted me of so much I am dealing with. The fact that being single is the greatest time in your life to get the things done that you want to do. God can use this time in my life for huge things, but i spend hours wastefully thinking about my single lifestyle!
Anyway, I don't have a huge time to talk bcause I need to get to studying.

Love y'all!

No comments: