Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Lord Endures

It is so easy to get that overwhelmed feeling when you're in school. Those of you that are in college, or have been there, know exactly where I'm coming from. I've put two separate binders together to help myself organize. Sometimes, I don't feel like I'm doing enough. I still feel very unorganized. The Lord has been consistently reminding me of the fact that when I let my mind wander, I am not staying focused on Him. He has told me that I need to set my focus on Him and then He will direct the path my thoughts travel. However, I first have to make that decision. I am so ready to live full-on, hardcore for Him. Yet, something keeps pulling me away. Well, I know that Satan is always pulling us away from Christ. I know that eventually I will be able to understand why I am having these feelings. Well, that's all for today. More sometime soon. :)

No comments: