Wednesday, April 11, 2012

...and this is conditional love.

I am sad. The tears-fall-down type sad. It seems as if so many of you think I've turned all evil and black inside. This is far from the truth. And it makes me so sad.

I apologize that I'm not able to work through this the way that you deem best. And I'm sorry that you take offense to the deepest hurt and questions of MY heart. I am sorry that I cannot meet the expectations that you seem to feel is so capable for me to reach.

I DO love Jesus. Granted, I haven't been able to so freely say that as of late, but I do. If I didn't, I wouldn't be taking the measures of seeking help.

Let me be plain. Some of you aren't helping. You know who you are. You're accusing. And if I was someone else, your responses would make me easily throw up my hands to the cause of Jesus.

I've never talked about you, accused you, or called you out. In fact, I've tried to always be encouraging and lend an open ear to hear whatever your hearts have had to say. It's disappointing and hurtful that many of you can't seem to return the same.

He never cut someone off.

Just do your thing. Leave me to mine.

No comments: