Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's this music...

It's this music... John Fluker's Sound of Peace is currently playing out of Pandora. There are so many forms of music, and all of it shares small secrets about it's composer. So many composers. Each expressing themselves through the combination of the keys. I desperately want in on it.

I have said for the last several years that I am not the artsy type. I am not creative. I do not have the patience for crafts. Pinterest stresses me out.

But when I reflect, I remember that I am creative and artsy and a composer of sorts. It was what I did. It was who I was. As I listen to all this music, I envision myself at the piano. Or I see myself directing a band in what I, myself, have written for them.

Could it be possible? Could it be possible to do all of these dreams? Could it be possible to be a nurse and a musician and a missionary and a wife and a mommy?

No comments: