Thursday, June 18, 2009

It is Time!

I am fixing to finalize things in my suitcase, and run a few errands and then I am headed out to take my stuff to the intern house.

This life of mine is exactly like I want. I asked the Lord to give me a life of stories. Stories that would impact others like some people's stories have changed my life and way of thinking. Listening to my lifegroup's stories about how God has moved and worked into their life. People such as Kristin Temple, @eliza143, @cstrok, @lstrok, @laramie10, Stephanie Field, Ryan and Laci Moore, all have these incredible lifechanging stories. They have impacted me greatly, and I want the adventures, and chance to allow God to use me in the ways He has used them. That is why I am going on this trip. Sometimes I need reminded of why I am going. I also have to remind myself that it was never easy for them. It wasn't a vacation, it wasn't clean sometimes, the food wasn't their favorite, but the Spirit empowered them to move and help others.

I want to Love every person I come in contact with on this trip, including my team members and leaders. I want to Live out everything I have learned at JamesRiver AG to help others to grow in the relationship with Jesus. And I want to Lead any and all to Christ. I want to be a leader on this trip. One that those can look to for support, prayer, guidance, and help.

It's 10:30 am, and I have a lot to do on this hot summer day, so I better go!

xoxo

No comments: