Thursday, June 25, 2009

My spirit is heavy

As I sit here in the living room of the intern house, surrounded by 6 girls that have become a part of my family in less than 7 days, I am utterly amazed by what God has done. I knew what God performed to get me to be able to be here, but when I hear about what He did to get these others here I am moved to tears. Honestly, if I think about it long enough I do begin to tear and want to cry. I have almost broke down into tears several times when just thinking about our God and His sovereignty. Good tears, of course. Tears of joy and thankfulness.

My spirit is heavy. I just feel like God has this 'blessing'/'situation' that is unknown at this time to anyone but Himself. But the closer I get to leaving this intern house and going forth with 12 others to minister to those in another area, the spirit within me leaps and my heart thumps faster and my stomach ties up in knots. Seriously, I think, What could God possibly have planned for me?" More than that, what is it that God has planned for me to DO? All I know is that this time of training has made me more aware of what to expect as far as culture and plan to do to minister to those in need.

Well, I've been up for a long time today and I'm just really tired. I had a goal of being to bed by 10 pm tonight, but it hasn't happened. So I will talk to you later. I am going team building camping with the team tomorrow through Saturday daytime. No clue where it is we're headed, but I am excited!

I Love you guys so much!
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: