Sunday, June 28, 2009

Truth talk...

So I'm not gonna lie, this day has been a tough one. I'm tired, cranky, and a tad bit homesick. I had a great morning, and an awesome lunch with my Life Group. Then, a good prayer time with the group and an amazing time alone basically this whole evening after 7. I'm fixing to head to bed now.

Here's a few things for my prayer supporters to lift up to the King for me personally!:

-My heart. That it would be guarded and strong.
-My mind. That I would only think uplifting, fruitful, and encouraging thoughts.
-My body. That I would not become sick.

And, as always, the El Salvadorian people, New Orleans people, and my team. Names: Erin, Shannon, Morgan, Victoria, Matt, Kelly, Chase, Niki, Jill, Leah, Levi, and Stephanie. Thanks from all of us!

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're in for an awesome adventure... God's got something great stored up for you in El Sal! It's going to be something you never forget! Remember, He uses IMPERFECT people every single to help fulfill his PERFECT will... believe me, I KNOW! :)

We're all SO proud of you and your faith has strengthened and encouraged the entire LG!

I would say "be safe" but this type of trip calls for something a little bit different... BE DANGEROUS FOR THE KINGDOM!

Kayla said...

Christopher... a word from the Lord, I know. Nothing in my post hinted at what I am feeling, but you knocked it out of the park. I need THAT kind of encouragement. When I feel so weak, useless, ugly, and plain dumb. Thank you, and I'm looking for danger! :)