Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Orleans in 8 hours...

I just got butterflies in my stomach. It's in knots, actually. The last 48 hours has been really crazy. Let me just say one thing to my supporters: Thank you for all you've done.

Now just my personal thoughts, I am so scared about this. I don't know why. I think it's just being away from home for so long. I know that it probably won't be so bad when I actually get out on the field because I'll be working hard and long hours. One of the girls suggested my obvious homesickness was being caused by still being in Springfield. I really am unsure of a legitimate response to that. I hope that is the case, because I am pretty miserable.

If I hadn't been called by the Lord, I would for sure just go home. But, I know that I have a purpose to be on this team of fantastic people.

I know these updates are short and sweet, but I journal a LOT and by the time I get around to these blogs that I don't think anyone reads I don't feel like putting a whole lot of effort into this!

I LOVE YOU that read, and if you LOVE me, please leave me a comment!!

xoxo

No comments: