Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One Week!

I leave in 7 days from tomorrow.

My schedule for the next 7 days:

Thursday-Sunday: Church camp Babysitting

Sunday-Monday: Go home

Monday-Wednesday: Pack for 6 weeks. (Is that possible?)

Thursday: I leave!

Currently, I am listening to Stomp by Kirk Franklin. You are too, if you are reading this blog! I added a playlist! Isn't that fun? :) I love Kirk Franklin! Just a little fyi, lol! I'm sitting on this chair that I fell asleep in last night watching a movie. My roommate is exercising using a magazine article titled, "How to get Michelle Obama's arms. . ." haha! Best of luck to her! Shoutout to Kelsi C.! Ah, this is all random stuff, but it's fun to type a little freestyle. I always have something I really want to say, but at this moment I am just really enjoying peace!

I leave tomorrow for church camp (as you saw in my schedule above)! I am so grateful to the couple who has done this for me! They are paying my last money that is due to Convoy of Hope for the trip! I am so blessed!! They may not know what kind of impact they are having in the kingdom but I pray that they experience it greatly!

I heard this song over the radio a couple of days ago, and I fell in love with it. (Not Stomp) This one is by a band named Sanctus Real. I have seen them in concert several times. Never have I been just in awe of what they have produced. (Sorry Sanctus), but this song is different. It has come to my ears in a season of meaning. I'm going to post a link where you can go listen. I recommend it. Just close your eyes, and let Jesus speak to your heart.

song: Whatever You're Doing Band: Sanctus Real Album: We Need Each Other
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqp1JfEl27o

Good stuff!
Be praying for me. I know you will!
xoxo

No comments: