Thursday, April 9, 2009

I got it!

My mom text me today to let me know that my passport came in today! Oh, boy! God is so good. I have heard so many horror stories about how other people's don't come in until 12 hours before they leave or not at all. I'm so blessed. God is sooo good! This internship in Central America and New Orleans is one that I am sooo looking forward to. I feel that God has a purpose for me there. I have NO idea what that may be, but I feel like He has set this door open for a divine reason. (Of course He would, He's God!)

When I sent out my support letters, I enclosed an envelope that was already addressed to Convoy of Hope. It was something I wanted to do to make it easier on those that were called to sponsor me. I am still praying relentlessly for those that I sent letters to. Also, those that I haven't sent letters to but am still trying to find where I am to send it. It is such a large amount to raise, but at the same time, God is a big, biG, bIG, BIG God. He is so NOT limited by our resources. I know that He will come through on this! I know it!

I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow around 2:00 ish for a time of prayer and worship. I have been looking forward to doing this for a long time now. I struggle with spending time in prayer, and I know that it is so vital to my relationship with the Lord. Kristin Temple has been so encouraging and absolutely amazing in keeping me on track. I have been so incredibly blessed by all of her support. She's AMAZING!

---
On another note, I have had one heck of a week. Monday I had class, then I worked out. Tuesday I worked out, ran errands, paid bills, and then had a class! Wednesday I worked out, ran errands, took a nap, and then went to church. After church I came back to the apartment and did my clinical prep for Thursday morning. I had a doozy of a patient assignment. blah. I didn't get to sleep until about 1:15 am and I was back up again at 5:45 to get ready to go to the hospital. Got there at 6:20 am. Hit the floor at 8:00ish after pre-conference with my instructor. It was a good clinical day. I got all that I needed to get done, done! Plus, I HAVE TOMORROW OFF!

I plan on going to the Good Friday service from 12:00 to 1:00 at James River. Yahoo!

Loving, Living, and Leading!

No comments: