Friday, April 10, 2009

Knocked On My Behind

I've harbored aggravation toward my Dad for too long. I refuse to go into the 'why' or 'how'. But, the Lord used a close friend to absolutely send me to the floor in repentance. I didn't know how much of a calling a father has. I guess I had heard many of the things that my friend told me, but at the same time, I just didn't give it much thought on my end. I always believed it was the message for my dad, not me. But today, not so much...

God uses us all. He can even use our uncleanness to His advantage. I am blessed to have a father like I have. I am blessed to have a mother like I have. I am blessed to have two sisters and a nephew that God put on this earth for a specific purpose. I am blessed.

I have always been a very prideful person. Pride is a sin I have fought all my life. I remember it creeping up in me around the age of 14. The Lord has continued to deal with me about it since through dreams, His Word, and people. I thought I was doing okay, but seriously, I have SO much to learn! It's HARD being a Christian. It's hard, but SO worth it!

I want to finish this blog later. Because this is so chopppy and very hard to read. I will write more soon.
Love

No comments: