Saturday, April 25, 2009

My life as of lately...

So, I haven't updated since Tuesday because, well, life has been C-raZ-y busy! I have a lot of update, but basically I'll just give you the low-down of what has been up.

Wednesday-2 meetings in the am, and then church til 9:30. After getting home, I worked on my clinical prep for Thurs.

Thursday- Clinical at 6:00 am-2:00 pm. Homework and dinner. Babysit from 6:30-10:30. Home by 11:30. Bed at 11:45 pm.

Friday- Clinical at 6:00 am-12:30 pm. Lunch and roaming around with Mom, then a much needed hour long nap, and then Song of Solomon Conference which was amazing from 6 pm to 10:30ish pm. Bed by 11:30 pm.

Saturday- Song of Solomon conference from 8:30-12:45. Clean apartment. Eat lunch (a bowl of raisin bran!) and then Maggie and Morgan come over to stay around 1:30ish. I fixed Spaghetti with organic wheat noodles, homemade garlic bread, and garden corn on the cob (which has to be cut off the cob due to braces.)

And the itinerating schedule for Sunday is:
Up to church for 10 o'clock service
Some serious nap time
Read for class
Possibly skip night church for a good recooperating period. (Is this legal?)

The next 4 weeks are going to be unbelievably overwhelming with school. Prayers are much much much appreciated.

Love,
Kayla

No comments: