Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my soul will bless the Lord

"From your limited human perspective, it may look as if I'm mismanaging things. But you don't know what I know or see what I see. If I pulled back the curtain to allow you to view heavenly realms, you would understand much more. However, I have designed you to walk by faith, not by sight." - Sarah Young

So, I know I've posted this before, but God is continuing to bring it to my mind. It speaks to me so deeply right now. It does indeed, from my perspective, seem as if God is mismanaging my life. Haha, I honestly have to laugh out loud at that. Because the TRUTH is, I am mismanaging my life. God has done everything TO manage it. , I love Him.

God is demanding I walk by faith in this situation. The money for this summer internship WILL come through. Despite my weakness, failures, disappointments, and frail humanity, my Sovereign God will prevail. I have been praying and preparing for this mission. That God will not only use me, but my group to TOUCH the people of New Orleans. That we will be used to HEAL in Central America. That we will walk in the truth of the Holy Spirit, and HIS presence and immortality will overshadow our mortality.

I pray for my sponsors, and that they're lives be completely and extravagantly blessed for contributing to the cause of this mission. They are taking Jesus Christ, our Savior, to a land foreign to myself. I will never forget this.

I love you guys. Even if I have never met you, and you have read this, I love you. Jesus loves you way more.
Kayla

No comments: