Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I chose and I choose...

change in church.
new lifegroup.
adding friends.
renewing mind.


My goal: to relentlessly choose to trust that God is for me and is with me in the face of any disappointment or trial.


Prayer: I CHOSE You, Jesus. I CHOOSE You, every single day. Every single hour. Every single moment. When negativity threatens to surface, I will choose optimism. I will NOT sit in fear. I choose to WALK [run and fly, too], even when You've blindfolded me. Fear will no longer be a "holding back" factor; it will be a causative for PUSHING forward. My words will be chosen cautiously, "Words kill, words give life; they're either poison or fruit-you choose." (Proverbs 18:21 MSG) Use me, dear Jesus, as a conduit for Your kingdom to come on this earth; to Springfield, MO, Mercy hospital, and Destiny Church and wherever else my feet may step. May my life be an example to the testament of Your faithfulness to all those that witness it. May I always first choose LOVE. Lord, as cautious as I want to say it, I boldly exclaim, grow me, expand me, stretch me, gift me! Give me wisdom in supernatural doses to make decisions quickly and efficiently. Guard my heart, Father. Keep me soft. Show me through Your eyes Your high ways. Teach me how to value Your gifts; those given in the physical and by the Spirit. Continue to train me. I know that You'll always stand beside me in all the risks I take on Your behalf. Let YOUR glory rise.

Light, space, zest-that's God! So, with him on my side I'm fearless, afraid of no one and nothing. (Psalm 27:1 MSG)

To quote my favorite movie of all time (Home Alone): "Did you hear that? I'm not afraid anymore! I SAID, I'm not afraid anymore!!" and I'm not.

It's impossible to please God apart from faith. And why? Because anyone who wants to approach God must believe both that he exists and that he cares enough to respond to those who seek him. (Hebrews 11:6 MSG)

I am eager. I am anticipating. I am expecting. I am pregnant and awaiting the baby. I am stuffed with hope. I am a dam cracking under pressure; He is the rushing, forceful, pushing river. I am a worm saved by grace through faith in the One who paid a high price for me. I am nothing; He is everything.


i .d.a.r.e. you to pray this with me:

i will pray. i will fast. i will read Your Word. i will dance with You. i will trust in Your ways. i will cling to You. .:because. i. chose. You:. i chose this. my faith was my choice. my faith is in You. therefore, i will obey Your commands. i am dedicated to Your truth. i believe in Your mission. i am all in, by my choice and Your grace.


......yesssss!


No comments: